Wednesday 8 February 2012

professional growth - a reflection

Professional growth has always played an important role in my teaching career. I am a curious, interested learner and I try to stay committed to exploring ways to improve my professional practice. Over the course of my career I have tried to take a leadership position in working to provide training and knowledge to my colleagues.
However, I have grown weary of trying to match workshops to my professional growth needs. I am hoping that this blog will provide me with an oppportunity to explore topics that have an impact on my daily practice and to reflect on my growth.

I have organized my growth plan around the five topics listed at the top of this page.
For each topic I have posted some critical questions that I hope will shape my inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment